Chicken Salad Casserole
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the chicken, rice, eggs and onion in a medium bowl. Stir in the lemon juice, soup, mayonnaise and cheese. Season with the black pepper. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Read more here